Gail Linscott Silva
Attorney at Law
Gail Linscott Silva was born and raised in the State of Maine.She graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of New Hampshire. She received her Juris Doctorate Degree from Suffolk Law School in Boston, Massachusetts.
She moved to Florida in 1993 and was admitted to the Florida Bar in 1994.
Silva opened her first law office in Clearwater, Florida in 1995 and her second in Kissimmee, Florida in 1998. She is a member of the Middle District of Florida Federal Bar and was certified by the Supreme Court of Florida as a Family Law Mediator in 1998. She was one of three Court Appointed Family Law Mediators in the Osceola County Pilot Program in 1998.
Gail practices primarily Family Law, including adoption, divorce, child support, dependency and custody with extensive court litigation experience.
She has conducted hundreds of court-appointed and private mediations for residents of Central Florida. She held office of the Osceola County Bar President for two terms and has served on the State of Florida Family Task Force.
- Former Member of State of Florida Family Task Force.
- Former Secretary of the Pinellas County Association of Women Lawyers.
- Served as President of the Osceola County Bar Association from 2005-2007.
- Past President of the Rotary Club of Celebration.
- Recognized as a three time Paul Harris Fellow, Member since 2000.
- She serves as a Court Appointed Guardian Ad Litem and Attorney Ad Litem to represent the interests of children who have been abused, neglected or abandoned.
- Recognized as the 2008 Business Person of the Year in Kissimmee, Florida.
“It is my goal to help my clients through very emotional and difficult situations with a focus on the positives for their future,” Silva says.
Gail is married with two children and two grandchildren.